Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Teacup or Coffee Cup Coaster Crochet Pattern




This is the back of the coaster
I made some coasters using Repeat After Me's pattern. The original coaster turned out very well, but I needed it a bit larger.
I enlarged the pattern and added the instructions below.

Original pattern
Base: 1.25"
Middle width: 2.25"
Height: 2.25"

Larger pattern (below)
Base: 2"
Middle width: 3"
Height: 3"

I made the pattern larger by 3 stitches. Here are the instructions for the larger coaster.

Start with ch 10
Add 3 SC to the middle of each row.
Add 3 rows in the 8-12 row instructions
Add 3 ch + 3 hdc to handle.
I finished off before making the handle and just started with a sl st a few rows down.

Block after finishing. (I got mine soaking wet, shaped it, laid it on a washcloth, then folded the cloth over it. Then I placed a heavy weight on it until it was dry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment